This package is ideal for the child 19 months and older who never quite got the hang of sleeping in their own bed, is still waking up multiple times a night, or other sleep struggles that come with this age. It’s not too late to teach your child independent sleep skills!
Standard Package (Skype/Phone) – Investment $475
Standard Package (In-Home) – Investment $530*
1. A preliminary evaluation that will include a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits (or your sleep goals if expecting) and routines.
2. A private 60 minute consultation where we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night-wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
3. A detailed, fully customized sleep plan that I will prepare for your family. This plan will address your child’s individual needs and will provide you with clear, easy to follow steps to teach your child healthy sleep habits.
4. Four follow up 15 minute telephone calls during the first week following the consultation. We will use this time to answer any general questions or deal with any setbacks you might be having.
5. Two weeks of e-mail support. After your four follow up telephone calls have been used, you still have two additional weeks of e-mail support. You will have one email per day and I will respond to your e-mails within one business day.
6. Resource Guide. Upon completion of the plan and our two weeks together, I will give you a guide on topics including information on how to deal with illness, travel and dealing with Daylight Savings. This will be everything you need to continue having great sleep once your child is sleeping through the night.